Thursday, November 15, 2012

Waste of Time?

Last night instead of being productive I found this tumblr:
http://awesomepeoplehangingouttogether.tumblr.com/

It's literally just a bunch of photos of awesome famous people hanging out with other awesome famous people. I am weirdly obsessed. Here are some of my favorites:
Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly

Julie Andrews and Audrey Hepburn

Eleanor Roosevelt and Shirley Temple

Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong

Elijah Wood and Macaulay Culkin

John Travolta and Princess Diana

Louis Armstrong and Grace Kelly

Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire

Hugh Heffner and Doris Day (and a puppy)

Frank Sinatra and JFK

The cast of the original Star Wars trilogy

Dame Judi Dench and Dame Maggie Smith

The Rat Pack

Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, and Judy Garland
Audrey Hepburn and Fred Astaire
I'm not really sure why I love this so much... but I do :)


No comments:

Post a Comment