Sunday, November 11, 2012

Quick Responses

So this evening LaChelle (my roommate) and I were having a discussion about how neither of us is ready to be married and how crazy it is that so many people our age are.  After the conversation ended I continued to think about it.  I just kept thinking in my head, "Would it be so bad to never get married?  I could just be single forever and adopt foreign babies and it'll be great!"  Now, none of these thoughts were really all that serious, but apparently I needed to be set right because as I was reading my scriptures I came across Hebrews 13:4 which says, "Marriage is honourable in all."

Isn't it great how the scriptures have so many answers for us?  I wasn't even looking for an answer or praying about this, and yet it was obviously something that I needed to be hear.

The church is true, the scriptures are true, and Heavenly Father sure loves us.

That's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment