Friday, March 22, 2013

Productive?

Yesterday I had no class, no assignments due, nowhere to go, but plenty of things to do....

.... and I got nothing done! I was such a lazy loser!

But it was actually a really good day. I laid in the sunshine, I exercised (I know right?!?!?!?!?), and I laughed a lot.

And that's kind of productive... right?

PS: Here are some of things that I've laughed at recently

LaChelle and I have been joking all semester, pretending to be holding a knife and whispering, "soon...."
And then I found this!
I sent this to LaChelle...
...she retaliated with this.
Basically we are awesome

Also have you seen the Lizzie Bennet Diaries? 
They are literally figuratively consuming my life. (but seriously you should see my internet browser history)
They are compelling and illuminating and I am obsessed and I want someone to talk to them about!

And read this blog http://amenalready.tumblr.com/! It is hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment