Friday, March 16, 2012

She's Crafty!

Sometimes I am organized and crafty. This week was one of those times. Observe:

I organized my ENTIRE room! It looks really good!
I drew this lion using chalk
I helped Rochelle and Becca make our Hunger Games T-shirts (NEXT WEEK!)
While making T-shirts I spray-painted my hand gold! (Looked really cool, felt very painful)
I painted this bucket so that it was no longer a jack-o-lantern
I took an old T-shirt and made it this piece of art.
I made these name banners

Along with these things I had twenty hours of class, took two tests, had pie night, did all my homework up until next Tuesday, painted my nails, cooked a whole chicken and made some homemade soup, went shopping, GOT A JOB!, bought my mom a massage for her birthday, learned about my future husband, read "Gables Against the Sky" and a whole bunch of other stuff.

I'm feeling very accomplished. 

1 comment: