Friday, September 14, 2012

Aspen Grove



Now that I'm done working, I'm really starting to miss Aspen Grove. It was basically my entire life for the past three months. So here's a little glimpse of what my summer was like.
First day of work! These people ended up being my cleaning group, meaning we cleaned cabins together... every week... for the whole summer. Not going to miss that.
We started off the week on Saturday night with orientation and then our opening show!
Singing "The Banana Song"
Throughout the week we had lots of smiles...



...plenty of tears...


...and lots and LOTS of naps.

As well as having kids every day we had plenty of other fun activities to keep us busy...

Frontier Night...
and our weekly dance....
...as well as some not-so-fun Glen projects. Glen stands for: Grinding Labor Especially for Nicole
(Glen is actually the name of my boss.... but they were still really annoying projects)
Digging a Trench
Even though I was really ready to get out of there...

... I really did love working at Aspen Grove. I am convinced that I will never have an experience like this ever again, most especially in a working environment. I had so much fun working with these kids, I loved my co-workers, and I really grew to appreciate Aspen Grove itself....
... it really is the most beautiful place to work and live, and I was so blessed to have worked there.









Oh yeah, did I mention we had an Aspen Grove flash mob?!? And it was AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment