Friday, September 14, 2012

Doppelgangers! (That's right, more than one)

I am currently in History 201 with these two ladies
Unfortunately, they don't bring that sugary goodness to class :(
As you could probably guess.... it's kind of boring. So we get into all sorts of shenanigans.
I like paint....

...Julayne likes lemurs, but no other primates.... ????

Brought to you by Madeline Greenhalgh
So today while in class (which we are in as I write this post) we noticed something very interesting...
...very interesting indeed


This is our history professor, Brother Davis.....
... and this is the boss from the Incredibles.
And this is the actor he is based on, Robert Stanton.


Which leads us to....







COMPARISON TIME!


Weird right?

 But definitely more interesting than the Neolithic time period (which I'm not sure is what we are talking about... this post has captured my attention, as well as the attention of Maddie and Julayne.... oh well)

No comments:

Post a Comment