Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Cheerio!

This lovely lady here is Danielle de Barbarac


ok.... maybe her name is Danielle Self, but that's not important.
What is important is that she is going to ENGLAND!!!!!!!! Really soon! Which means I won't be seeing her for a while.... which makes me very sad.


This lady and I have way too much fun...



...so not having her around is CRAP!

BUT...... I've embraced the fact that she is going and I'm trying to get excited for her. So I've decided to make a list of 5 of the greatest things Great Britiain has to offer:

#1: Sexy British Men

...honestly I think that is enough of a reason to love England.... but I do have a few more.

#2: Pride and Prejudice came from there! Let's take a minute to watch my favorite scene:
Mmmmmm..... Mr. Darcy.....

#3: Harry Potter came from there! Let's take another minute to watch some Harry Potter goodness:


Also I feel like this needs to be shown as well:
As does this:

So I super love Harry Potter, but time to move on to.....

#4: The Music: England gave us The Beatles, Queen, The Spice Girls, Elton John, as well as some more modern musicians such as Adele, One Direction, Amy Winehouse, etc. Oh, so good.


Want to hear a joke? How do five gay guys walk? In One Direction! hehehehehehe






#5: Robert Pattinson

I'M KIDDING!!!!!!!!!! He's kind of a slime ball


Really though #5 is: The country itself! I personally think England is beautiful.

I also think that it is a place full of so much life and history, and it's one of the only places that I actually want to travel to. So basically I'm crazy jealous of Ms. Dani, BUT..... I love her tons and TONS so mostly I'm just crazy excited that she gets to go and experience all of these amazing things!








P.S. Another great thing to come from England: Downtown Abbey. I may have watched two seasons of it in two days and everyone in the world should watch it. It's amazing and I can't wait for the next season.

P.P.S. Other things: Julie Andrews, "Rubbish", Kate and William, Shakespeare, Les Miserables, The Office, James Bond, etc.

P.P.P.S. Danielle, if you don't find some sexy British man while you're there I will be sorely disappointed. I'm living vicariously through you so you'd better find one. Also, buy me something good!

No comments:

Post a Comment