Wednesday, October 17, 2012

I Have Serious Problems

My friend's Facebook status:
I have never fully undrstood why girls think a guys sleepy voice is sexy...?!?

My initial reaction:
Horrified reaction
UNADULTERATED HORROR!
I am a grammar Nazi and consequently HATE when people misspell things, especially when they proceed to post it on the Internet for everyone to see.

However, this Facebook post didn't really catch my attention for this particular reason. 

The real reason this caught my eye (and warranted a blog post) was because of this comment:
And you never will. You're not a girl hun.

Catch the comma error? 
It should be, "And you never will. You're not a girl, hun."
Due to the lack of a comma, however, this image popped into my mind:

That's right: A girl Hun.


Am I taking my grammar issues a little too far?  Perhaps.

Am I really taking my grammar issues too far?  Yes, I probably am.

Did you check this whole post for spelling and/or grammar mistakes?  You bet your sweet bippy you did!

Was this whole post really just a distraction from doing my homework?  Yes.

Are these videos also great distractions?  YES! Enjoy!


                                                                        Did I just feel a thumb?

1 comment:

  1. Yes. Yes to grammar, yes to girl huns, yes to dance, and, most of all, yes to "fumbs."

    ReplyDelete