Friday, October 26, 2012

It's a Jungle Out There

So here's a quick rundown of my day:

Slept in until 10:00 and was going to shower and work on some homework...
...but then I noticed my open Netflix tab so I watched 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' instead.

After that I got ready and went to my History class where I was planning on taking notes...
...but saw that my unfinished assignment was open on my desktop so I decided to work on that.

After that I decided I had to come home and work on my paper, but first I needed to cook some food.
When I went in the kitchen I noticed how full the sink was, so I did the dishes...
...and the next thing I know I'm scrubbing all my kitchen appliances with a toothbrush while watching (and singing along to) Les Miserables.

Does this happen to normal people or just me?


I feel like a weird combination of Monk and Dug the dog.....
 

Sidenote: Rochelle just called an told me she whistled twice. That brings the grand total up to two times! We're all very proud of what she's accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment