Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Hooray! (not)

As anyone who actually reads this blog probably knows I've put my mission papers in!

And I've been anxiously awaiting the arrival of my assignment! (alliteration is always amusing)

Today was the earliest day that I could have gotten my call and at the end of my classes today I saw I had a text from my mom that said: "call today! You were right!"

My response was something like...
OH MY GOSH! IT'S HERE!
Uh-huh, oh yeah!
It's at my house!
I have to go RIGHT NOW! (at which point I literally ran down the hallway of the McKay Building)

BUT!!!
             then I noticed that there was another text from my mother... the first part of a two part text which added together actually said: 
"Oh, no call today! You were right!"



So that happened. And it was horrible.




But then it was kind of funny...

image

image

And then it was really funny...
image


image

So no call. But to make this even more stressful/unreal/why is this happening to me? I ran into my Bishop and his wife and she said since it was a holiday on Monday it will come a day late a.k.a tomorrow....

So maybe I'll have more news tomorrow.

P.S. I'm slightly obsessed with GIFs (if you couldn't tell)

2 comments: