- Mini-Olympics with Rochelle, Harriet & Scott, Jeff, and some of his friends
- Maddie's Senior Night Basketball game (which they won) and her first game in the State Championship (which they also won!)
- Doing puzzles and watching musicals (My poor roommates have to put up with this on a daily basis)
- Dinner at the Slab with Mallory and Shaundra
- Spoon it Up! with Rochelle, Chris, Lauren, Jessica, and Megan
- Sleepover with Ally and Emily
- Making posters with Jamie
- My mom having (minor) surgery (She is HILARIOUS on painkillers)
- Richie hit his one year mark on February 2!!!!!!!
- Watching "Breaking Dawn" with my father...... SO AWKWARD!
- Shopping with Rachel
- Getting a surprise carton of orange juice (which I originally thought was from Sam, but now I'm pretty sure it was from Brittany, Carolyn, Sarah, and Stephanie)
- "Galentines Day" Party with Rochelle, Lauren, Lindsey, Jessica, and Becca. We had a super good dinner, courtesy of Rochelle and Lauren, and then we made creepy Valentines. Everyone should do this at least once in their lifetime (also you should do it with Lauren: she is terrifyingly good at it)
- Playing 'Bigger or Better' for FHE
And some other stuff.
Hopefully I will get better with this whole blogging thing..... I guess we'll see.
P.S. I am obsessed with this. It's so funny!
P.P.S. Also this