Tuesday, December 4, 2012

*Sigh*


This is an Autoharp. At the beginning of this semester I was assigned to learn 10 children's songs on the Autoharp for my Music class (music for elementary teachers). At first I was not too excited because I am not very good with instruments... they take a lot of work and dedication and I am not good at those. However, I quickly fell in love with the Autoharp because it is essentially the world's easiest instrument (not counting the kazoo or triangle).
I am basically just like this crazy old lady....
I went far and above the 10 songs assigned; I currently have 100+ songs bookmarked that I can play. I play and sing all day long Georgiana style (P&P reference).

Unfortunately this semester is almost over... meaning my Autoharp must be returned. Which is making me very, very sad. 

The end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment